Your Choice of:
- Cafetiere of Freshly Ground Coffee or a Pot of Tea – English breakfast blend, Earl Grey, herbal or decaffeinated
- Chilled Fruit Juice
- Choice of Cereals
- Fresh Fruit and Yogurt
Capernwray Full English
Local Best Back Bacon , Cumberland sausage, Black Pudding.
Local Free Range Eggs – fried, poached, boiled or scrambled.
Grilled Tomato, Sauteed Mushrooms.
(Baked Beans and Hashbrowns on request!)
THE FOLLOWING DISHES NEED TO BE ORDERED THE EVENING BEFORE
- Scrambled Free Range Eggs and Smoked Salmon from our local Smokehouse. Served on a Toasted English Muffin with a red onion and capers garnish
- Smoked Kipper Fillets from our local Smokehouse – served with bread and butter
- Smoked Haddock from our local Smokehouse with Free Range Poached Egg served with Hollandaise Sauce
- Light and fluffy Omelette made with free range eggs with a filling of your choice (cheese, onion, peppers, tomato and mushroom)
- Eggs Benedict
- Free Range Bolied Eggs with toast or bread Soldiers!
- Sweet Pancakes served with warm Maple Syrup and a Fresh Fruit Garnish
- Traditional Scottish Creamy Porridge
- Continental Breakfast (Ham, Cheese, pastries etc)
…. and then to complete your Capernwray breakfast!
White or Wholemeal Toast served with Mel’s Homemade Preserves, and Honey
We aim to serve as much local produce as we can and we source many of our breakfast ingredients from the Lune Valley Smokehouse which is an artisan Smokehouse set in the heart of the Lune Valley.