From 4th July 2020, the UK Government has permitted the reopening of the hospitality sector, allowing us to welcome you back to Capernwray House.
As you might expect, some things have had to change in order to adhere to UK Government recommendations and to keep all of us safe.
In response to the COVID-19 crisis we have reviewed our practices and introduced some changes and additions in order to ensure the safety of both our guests and ourselves.
We are following the UK Government Covid-19 safety advice for all guests and ourselves to achieve the highest standards, and we regularly reassess guidelines. We have new risk assessments, operating procedures, cleaning schedules and breakfast arrangements to help manage social distancing.
- Prior to your arrival your room will have been prepared with particular attention given to cleansing frequent touch points such as door handles, light switches, TV remote controls, alarm clock, etc. Your sanitised key will be in the lock, on the inside.
- On arrival you will be able to park at the front of the house. Entering the property is through a single archway, please ensure safe distancing if there are other guests present. We will greet you at the front door and direct you to your room, where we will inform you about the facilities.
- Inside the room you will find an information book detailing all you need to know about the property. Available for your use during your stay are sanitising hand gel dispenesers in the porch, hall and landing. If you require disposable gloves please ask as I have some spares.
- Each morning the room will be serviced and cleaned according to UK Government guidelines.
- On arrival you will be given a breakfast order sheet to complete which needs to be left on the table by the front door by 8pm. We will be following Government guidelines in the way we prepare and serve food.
- Public areas will be cleansed daily.
As ever, you are able to have an enjoyable stay in the knowledge we are doing our utmost to keep us all safe.