- As we are fairly remote and with no public transport to the door, a car would be essential.
- The nearest train station is 3 miles away at Carnforth, where taxis are available, and can be pre-booked.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- There is ample parking up to the front door with an asphalt forecourt which is lit at night.
- Assistance with luggage is always offered.
- There is one step into the porch and another into the reception hall.
- Advance notice of your arrival times would be helpful to ensure that someone is here to greet you.
Main Entrance & Reception
- Entrance is into the reception hall/dining room.
- We will escort you to your room with your luggage and explain all our facilities.
Public Areas - General (Internal)
- There is a residents lounge with a large flat screen tv with Freeview and a selection of books, magazines and board games.
- All our bedrooms are on the 1st floor. The stairs are 4 feet wide and are a shallow ascent, with a small landing after 12 steps before the last 3 steps on to the landing.
Public Areas - WC
- There is a downstairs toilet available if necessary
- All 3 bedrooms are en-suite.
- Breakfast is served in the dining hall between 8 and 9 am but can be earlier by prior arrangement.
- All diets catered for.
- The house is no smoking throughout and we have no objection to you using the forecourt/garden area.
- We can do laundry for a small additional charge.
- Wet gear, dive suites and equipment can be dried in the garage.